I have found that even though CVS has a corporate coupon policy, not all of the regional stores use it. For instance, the Madison Heights, VA CVS store and the CVS on Wards Rd in Lynchburg allow overages, while the rest of those in Lynchburg and in Bedford do not. Below are a couple of highlights of CVS’s coupon policy. Please be sure to click the link below to view the entire list and print out for your couponing adventures.
- CVS will accept one manufacturer’s coupon and one CVS coupon.
- CVS does NOT allow overages.
- Management reserves the right to limit stock and quantity of items purchased. (Dad 2 has had this happen a couple of times so be prepared)
- CVS does not accept expired coupons.
- While not an official policy, CVS does accept coupons for both items on B1G1 deals.