Walmart can be extremely strict on their coupon policy when they want to be, and the cashiers typically are misinformed on how the coupon policies work. Almost every time I use multiple coupons at Walmart the cashier tries to reject them because they believe “per purchase” means “per transaction”. Walmart has finally posted an official coupon policy. Here are some highlights.
- WALMART DOES ALLOW OVERAGES!!!
- Walmart does accept internet/print at home coupons, but will NOT accept competitor coupons. They WILL however accept CATs and coupons that state an item can be sold for a certain price.
- Any transaction where 40 or more coupons are used, a coupon worth more than $20.00, or more than $50.00 worth of coupons require customer service supervisor or manager approval.
- Walmart will not accept expired coupons.
- All coupons must be legible and have “manufacturer coupon” stamped somewhere on the coupon.
See the rest of the list here: